Confab is a premier event curated by content strategy experts.
There are a lot of good conferences out there. Heck, there are a lot of good content strategy conferences out there. But Confab is the original conference dedicated entirely to content strategy. Trust us, we wrote the book on it.
Founded by Kristina Halvorson and produced by Brain Traffic, Confab is the world’s leading conference on the topic of content strategy. It’s an international gathering of leaders and practitioners who care deeply about doing great work and moving the discipline forward. You won’t find a more thorough, carefully curated event anywhere else.
Confab has low-pressure, high-value networking opportunities.
Confab attendees are the people in organizations who care about making content better. They’re usually the strategists, designers, marketers, writers, editors, and communicators who are in the trenches every day, making content happen. They’re also the directors, managers, and principals who make the big strategic decisions about how to invest resources in content initiatives.
Whatever seat you have at the content strategy table, you’ll find that the people who come to Confab are genuinely wonderful humans. They come together to tackle new challenges and connect with like-minded people. They even share their #confabfeelings. (Seriously, it’s a thing.)
Confab delivers more for the money.
There are four pricing tiers for Confab registration, depending on your budget and availability: two separate days of pre-conference workshops, the two-day conference, or a full pass for all four days.
In addition to breakout sessions and/or workshops, each registration fee includes:
- Daily breakfast and lunch, as well as our legendary morning and afternoon snack spreads
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the conference area, plus dedicated quiet rooms to catch up on work
- A relaxed, welcoming conference party with complimentary hors d’oeuvres and a free drink ticket
- Exclusive discounted room rates at the conference hotel
- Post-conference archives of all available slides
When you’re putting together your budget request, you’ll need to account for these additional costs:
- Airfare (our host city, Minneapolis, is a hub for many major airlines)
- Hotel costs (remember to use the special room block rate)
- Ground transportation to and from the airport (other than that, the venue and any networking activities are walkable)
- Any other food or entertainment expenses (Minneapolis has lots of fun to offer during conference downtime)
Plus, you may be eligible for a discount.
If you’re registering as a group of three or more, or if you work at a nonprofit, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a special code to receive 10% off your registration.
And consider signing up for our mailing list, where we occasionally send out limited-time sales and discounts for Confab registration.
OK, now let’s save your seat!
If we haven’t answered all of your questions here, don’t hesitate to get in touch: email@example.com. But don’t wait too long—seats are limited and often sell out well in advance of the conference.
Hope to see you there!